I have been lucky enough to grow up in a beautiful wine region in British Columbia, Canada called the Okanagan Valley.
Throughout University and afterward, I worked for a variety of wineries and have learned some of the best gift ideas for wine lovers.
Whether it’s for their birthday, Christmas or a special occasion, these gifts are practical and not too pricey. Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links which means I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. To learn more about affiliate links, click here.
1.Wine Glass Writer: Never lose track of your wine glass again. These glass markers come in different color packs, are non-toxic and best of all are a fun way of labeling wine glasses at a party.
2. Vacu Vin Wine Saver: I know this looks very basic, but we used these all the time at the wineries I worked at. The Vacu Vin Wine Saver reseals your bottle of wine (that is if you cannot finish it). Once sealed, you use the vacuum pump to remove any extra air.
3. Rose All Day Napkins: Napkins are always a fun gift, plus these are very beautiful. It’s a great low-cost gift, even a great idea for a stocking stuffer.
4. Wine Away Red Stain Remover: If you enjoy wine, you know that spills happen. This little bottle of magic is not only great for wine stains, but it also works on coffee, sauces, ink and more.
5. Waiters Corkscrew: For me, I always appreciate a good quality corkscrew. The natural wood, all-in-one corkscrew features a foil cutter and bottle opener in one. I’ve always preferred the traditional corkscrew over other options.
6. Stainless Steel Wine Cups: This beautiful set of 4, unbreakable stemless cups are ideal for chilling that perfect glass of wine. Great for those warmer summer months when you need your drink to stay cool.
7. Fun Wine Socks: If you can read this, bring me a glass of wine. One of my best friends bought me these socks for Christmas one year as she couldn’t pass it up. They are super warm and cozy and I wore them throughout the winter.
8. Wine Travel Bag: Holds 2 bottles of wine, with a zipper. Perfect for traveling, this bag will keep your wine cold longer and help prevent any breakage that may occur.
9. Wine Cooler, Aerator and Pourer: This 3-in-1 stainless steel chiller stick does exactly what it says it’s going to. Freeze the stick prior to use and then insert into your bottle of wine to chill down. The attachment will then pour and aerate your wine at the same time.
10. Wine Folly: The Essential Guide to Wine: Wine doesn’t have to be overwhelming. This book will break down the basics, teach you the different styles of wine while learning the wine regions of the world.
11. Set of 2 Wine Tumblers: These wine glasses are very popular, which is why I included 2 different types. They are double-wall vacuum insulated to keep your cold beverage nice and cool. Choose from black, white or pink.
There you have it, the Best Gift Ideas for Wine Lovers. Am I missing something? I’d love to hear your thoughts.