As a Mom of three little girls, I have a pretty good idea of the Best Christmas Gifts for Little Girls.
Our household is full of dolls, jewelry, dresses, and paw patrol (not to sound too girly, but it just is!)
Other parents will ask me what to buy girls for Birthdays or at Christmas time, so I compiled a list of gifts that my girls either have or it’s on their wish list for this Christmas.
With the exception of a few larger items, most of the gifts I’ve selected are affordable, ranging from $15 to $50. I hope this list helps you find the perfect gift for the little girl in your life! Happy shopping!
This post contains affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. To learn more about affiliate links, click here.
1. Scoop and Learn Ice Cream Cart: The girls were gifted this last year and they still play with it. It’s great for all ages. The cart teaches counting, explains the different toppings, and sings songs.
2. Sequin Mini Backpack: This backpack is a women’s but it says it’s mini. Our girls have 4 or 5 backpacks and they stuff all their toys and baby clothes in there. They are always being used.
3. Kids Makeup Set: I’ve resisted purchasing them any sort of make-up, but my 5 and 3 years old keep persisting. This is a non-toxic and washable set and I feel more comfortable with them using this. It’s locked away and I only let them use it with adult supervision.
4. Barbie Doll Travel Set: Barbie dolls and babies are a huge hit right now. They love all the accessories that come with the dolls, so I’ve been purchasing the sets versus the individual dolls.
5. Super Chef Kitchen: This one is a bit more expensive than the other gifts, but the kid’s kitchens get used a lot. We purchased different food accessories and it can be hours of entertainment. In the summertime, we bring it out to the backyard and I let them fill the sink up with water and they pretend to bake with flour and other ingredients.
6. Disney Princess Nail Polish: We love Disney princesses and nail polish, so why not combine the two? This is non-toxic and water-based, which means it peels off easily. My husband is a trooper and lets the girls paint his nails. It peels off easily, which is a bonus.
7. Kinetic Sand: This sand forms into shapes if pressed hard, but also falls in between your fingers. You can buy the sand on its own, or purchase a kit with different tolls. It will keep the kids busy.
8. Picasso Magnetic Tiles: Don’t cheap out, make sure to buy this brand. There are lots of variations out there, however, these are the best. We have 2 sets and are buying 3 more for Christmas. The more tiles you have, the more amazing creations you can make. My middle daughter can spend hours playing with these. Plus they are great for all ages. Friends with kids up to 10 years have played with them all day.
9. Mermaid Tail Blanket: Mermaids and Unicorns are an obsession in this household. Why not stay cozy with a mermaid tail?
10. Chelsea Doll Ballet Set: My girls are loving the little Chelsea dolls so I have ordered one set for each of them for Christmas. I prefer the sets because they have accessories and those seem to be very popular for them to play with.
11. Baby Alive Doll Set: You honestly cannot go wrong with any baby dolls. I don’t even know how many we have in our house, but they always seem to be playing with them or fighting over a specific doll. I prefer the sets that have bottles, pacifiers, etc… as that’s what keeps them busy for hours.
12. Crayola Paint Jars: Crafting and painting is something we enjoy doing. I love the colours and quality of paint so I’ve purchased them a few times now and they are by far the best we’ve used.
13. Joyjam Kids Camera: If you’re tired of your child grabbing your phone and taking pictures, this should keep them busy. It’s a great price point and ideal for ages 3-8 years old.
14. Kids Watch: My 5-year-old has been asking for a watch for some time now. We have purchased other brands that have not lasted long. With this brand, you can choose between an array of different styles and teach your child to tell time.
15. Piano & Microphone: The girls love music and this was on their wish list for this Christmas. This little piano looks cute, plus it has a microphone for singing their favourite songs…Let It Go!
16. Elsa Dress: Does the Frozen obsession ever go away? Nope! The girls have asked for the NEW Frozen Dress because they loved Frozen 2.
17. Barbie Dreamhouse: If you are looking for a larger gift for a grandparent to purchase, this is perfect. They love their Barbie dolls and spend so much time setting up the house and playing with their dollhouse.
18. Fluffy Slime: Name a kid that doesn’t love slime? It’s ooey, gooey, and messy, but they have so much fun with it. It’s fluffy, scented, and non-toxic.
19. Bluetooth Microphone: Download an app on your phone and the kids can sing karaoke to their favourite songs.
Tell me your thoughts! Am I missing a Christmas Gift for Little Girls that you think we should add?