I’m always looking for the best bath toys that will keep my toddlers interested in bathing. There are those nights where I cannot convince them to get into the tub to clean up.
This is why I’ve created a list of the Best Bath Toys for Toddlers. I’ve used and still use these toys to quickly get my daughters in the tub. Trust me, once they are in there, it’s difficult to get them to leave and get ready for bed.
I’ve selected bath toys that won’t break the bank, with most under $15.
This post contains affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. To learn more about affiliate links, click here.
Best Bath Toys for Toddlers
1. Spin N Sort Spout Pro: When you press the button, water will come through the pump and out the spout. Use the cups to fill up the water for some great fun. You won’t be able to get them out of the tub with this toy.
2. Watering Can: They used these at my daughters swim class and I thought it was brilliant. It’s a great way to get your little one used to water by gently pouring water on their heads, hands and body.
3. Bath Letters and Numbers: Teach them the alphabet and numbers with these soft floating shapes. You can easily stick them to the side of the bath tub.
4. Skip Hop Zoo Stack and Pour Buckets: This was a Christmas gift from my sister last year. The girls use these all the time. I find them great for washing their hair while they are in the tub. They also love filling them up and playing with them. Each bucket has different shapes and holes for the water to escape from.
5. Mermaid Wind Up Floating Water Toy: Just as fun as the penguin wind up toy, however, I find this one a bit easier as you just pull the mermaids crown and she quickly starts swimming.
6. Honest Company Bubble Bath: I’m a huge fan of their shampoo, body wash and conditioner. So needless to say, I also love their bubble bath. My favourite scent is the Dreamy Lavender for the girls, but there is also Apricot Kiss and Sweet Orange Vanilla to choose from.
7. Fishin’ Bath Toy: Let the three characters float in the tub, while your toddler uses the fishing rod to catch them,
8. Wind up Swimming Penguin: Let’s just say we used this penguin so much that we have purchased a second one. Simply wind the little arms back and then let it go in the tub to watch it swim.
9. The First Years Stack Up Cups: These seem very basic, but we use them in the tub every night.
10. Crayola Color Bath Dropz: I will be the first to admit, I was nervous to use these thinking that they would stain our bathtub. This wasn’t the case. Choose a colour or two and drop them into the water to watch it transform. I liked using two colours to show my daughter how to mix primary colours.
11. Glub, Glub! Book: The girls love this book. When dry, certain images stay white. I let them use cups or buckets of water on each page and the images magically change colour. Genius!
12. Nuby 10 piece Bath Squirter: Different water animals that squeeze out water. Lots of laughs with these toys.